Xip Stored Value Payment Solution
Xip Stored Value Payment Solution is an offline payment system where value is stored and managed on the tags that customers carry. Such systems are invaluable where transaction speed is critical – like in transports – or where network connectivity is unreliable. Xip Stored Value delivers a user experience to customers that is as close to cash as one can get, making it a great first step for digital payments for users who are only used to cash.
Instant Offline Payments
Complete In-a-box Solution
Simple, Quick and Easy to Deploy
Xip Stored Value Payment Solution is a flexible and powerful system. It provides a variety of options to allow a customized solution to be created to meet most payment needs. It builds on the Xip Platform and has all its key features.
Xip Stored Value Key Features
In addition to Xip Platform’s common features, the Stored Value also has a host of features to make it a truly compelling payment system.
- Cash-based or online loading of cards
- Anonymous or mobile-linked cards
- Offline PIN, with a per user selectable limit
- Optional pre-integrated wallet
How it works
Make payment anywhere
Decentralized & Secure
- Get cards on the spot – anonymously or linked to customer’s mobile
- Immediate top-up by cash at agents or online
- Disburse money to cards from grant or subsidy programs
Offline & Instant
- Instant offline, simple and convenient payments
- Offline PIN to protect transactions
- Controls on how many offline payments a merchant can accept
Automatic & Manual
- XipPOS syncs with server to post transactions and credit
- Sync is triggered automatically on count, value or time based limits
- Manual sync option to give greater control
Case Study: Jaipur Literature Festival 2018 goes 100% Cashless
The Jaipur Literature Festival is an annual literary festival which takes place in the Indian city of Jaipur each January. This iconic festival attracts immense footfalls making it "a grandest literary festival"